“Not so good” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Not so good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Being a local I was surprised the place was empty. We ordered the kids meal that arrived promptly. The waiter later came with our entrees and told us "the kitchen did not do your appetizers" there was no explanation nor they offered a way to mend this. Will not come back!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
Raleigh, North Carolina
“excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very tasty local food, nice presentation, and friendly service. It's Not a tourist trap or overpriced hotel-restaurant. The decor is very modern nicely done. The only bad little thing was that the bathrooms didn't have paper towel and the location is hard to find - some signage off the main road might help. Patio is beautiful and we really enjoyed the ocean breeze, we didn't need any view since our eyes were on the delicious plates. We loved the fresh ceviche appetizer !

Dorado, Puerto Rico
“Good representation of local flavors.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

The seafood was fresh and beautifully presented. Place is well decorated with local artist paintings. Our waitress Yennessi was very thoughtful and always caring for our needs! Great value at Dorado area!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Carolina, Puerto Rico
“Great food, atmosphere, service...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

My friend and I drove by this place while looking for the public beach and scouting real estate in the area; we decided we'd try it out a couple hours later, when we later arrived we asked if we could sit on the outside patio as I had my dog with me, they happily said yes and asked if they could get her some water, they did. We sat far away from the only other guests on the patio, for those wondering, I always ask other guests if they mind, I've actually never heard no. ;-)

Our server was extremely attentive and helpful. I had the 10oz churrasco w/rice & beans and my friend had the whole snapper w/mofongo, both very tasty, generous portions, well cooked; I even asked them to cook up a chicken breast for my dog and they did! The sangria is excellent and they have this stuff in the bathroom that leaves your hands feeling sooooo good. I definitely recommend this for local food.

“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Excellent local food. Very tasty, beautifull enviroment, the service is very good. Highly recommended. Price range 15 to 30 average. Very good food porsion.

• Visited May 2013