We stayed here for our family vacation to Puerto Rico and loved it.
Location: this was great away from busy San Juan it took us about an hour to get to the hotel from the airport. The views from our room were great. The private beach was nice, my husband and mother in law did some snorkeling and saw lots of fish. Plenty of restaurants and grocery store nearby so you don't feel isolated.
Hotel: the hotel was good. Breakfast every morning was delicious and the managers reception had good drinks. The pool is great with an area just for kids and basically 3 separate pool areas. The hot tub was broken for 2 days but was working again before we left. The staff were all nice and accommodating. I got a massage ( hot stone) that was done by a talkative masseuse but I felt great after it was done.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Dorado Del Mar Beach & Golf Hotel Dorado
- Embassy Suites Dorado Del Mar Beach & Golf Hotel
- Embassy Suites Dorado Del Mar Beach And Golf Resort
- Puerto Rico Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Dorado
- Dorado Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all suite beachfront Resort in Puerto Rico offering a relaxed tropical atmosphere with a three form lagoon pool overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. A perfect setting for families offering a two room suite, a daily complimentary cooked to order breakfast and two hours at our evening reception daily. Recreational facilities include an 18-hole par-72 Chi Chi Rodriguez signature golf course, a Fitness center, game room, Laundromat, a new Casino and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Dorado del Mar Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.