My family of 5 stayed at Embassy Suites nov 16-21, 2012. It was our 1st stay in Puerto Rico. The hotel has a gorgeous lobby and pool area. Rooms are decent in size. Beautiful views! Spacious mulileveled pool with jacuzzi. Food and drinks right at the pool during the day. Awesome breakfast, although, a bit crowded. Rooms weren't spotless but could be worse. Beds were comfortable, and balcony view from the 7th floor were breathtaking! Definitely get a rental car no matter what your travel agent says. Most places in Dorado have at least one person that speaks some English. I would definitely choose dorado over San Jaun. Less congested, more laid back and quiet. Weather in the "off season" was amazing. 80-90 everyday with a few rain showers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all suite beachfront Resort in Puerto Rico offering a relaxed tropical atmosphere with a three form lagoon pool overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. A perfect setting for families offering a two room suite, a daily complimentary cooked to order breakfast and two hours at our evening reception daily. Recreational facilities include a Fitness center, game room, Laundromat and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Dorado del Mar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Dorado Del Mar Beach & Golf Hotel Dorado
- Embassy Suites Dorado Del Mar Beach And Golf Resort
- Puerto Rico Embassy Suites
- Dorado Embassy Suites