I spent 12 nights at this hotel on business purpose. To start with room, it was the biggest room I have ever stayed. I am from Europe and I am used to stay at tiny rooms where you hardly move. In this hotel, the room is consisted of living and sleeping area. Oh, what a comfort! There were two flat screen TVs, kitchen area, sofa in the room. The room was equipped with microwave, coffee machine, iron set and hairdryer. Considering the time I spent at the hotel, I had every equipment I need.
In the breakfast, there were pancakes, omelet, fruits, yoghurts, cheese, peanut butter etc. My days were hectic due to huge workload but the breakfast was boosted my energy every morning. Also, the hotel gave 2 free water every day and free drinks&snacks at 5 pm.
The beach was not as I expected. The sand seemed to be dirty and the beach was full of moss which is "yuck" for me!
Overall, I really enjoyed staying there and felt like home
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all suite beachfront Resort in Puerto Rico offering a relaxed tropical atmosphere with a three form lagoon pool overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. A perfect setting for families offering a two room suite, a daily complimentary cooked to order breakfast and two hours at our evening reception daily. Recreational facilities include a Fitness center, game room, Laundromat, a new Casino and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo, Amex, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Dorado del Mar Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Dorado Del Mar Beach & Golf Hotel Dorado
- Embassy Suites Dorado Del Mar Beach And Golf Resort
- Puerto Rico Embassy Suites
- Dorado Embassy Suites