It was me, my husband, daughter, & sister in a king suite. My daughter & sister shared the sofa bed & had their space & my husband & me had our own space; it was much appreciated. The hotel was clean but outdated.
Food was expensive at the hotel but we couldn't find any places to eat in PR that wasn't. Lol! It was great at least having breakfast included. The Manager's Reception was great - Blue Margarita's every night for me. :)
The location of the hotel was ideal for us. Not far from San Juan and not far from our relatives in Arecibo. It was helpful to have a rental car to move around the island.
I would definitely recommend this place especially if you get a great room rate.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Dorado Del Mar Beach & Golf Hotel
- Embassy Suites Dorado Del Mar Beach & Golf Hotel Dorado
- Embassy Suites Dorado Del Mar Beach And Golf Resort
- Puerto Rico Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Dorado
- Dorado Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all suite beachfront Resort in Puerto Rico offering a relaxed tropical atmosphere with a three form lagoon pool overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. A perfect setting for families offering a two room suite, a daily complimentary cooked to order breakfast and two hours at our evening reception daily. Recreational facilities include a Fitness center, game room, Laundromat, a new Casino and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Dorado del Mar Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.