“Esquisite” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
San Francisco, California
“Esquisite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

This is one of the best restaurants i have ever eaten at. i recommend it to anyone who likes good [sea] food. I wanted to give it six stars but it wouldn't let me.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Puerto Rico
“Always Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I recently visited the restaurant with friends and as always the service was excellent. Was a Saturday about 7:30 pm and as usually was almost full. We had some typical puertorrican appetizers and were good. For the food we had lobster salad, fish filet and stuffed "mofongos" and everybody love it.

I recommend to do reservations.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida, United States
“My Birthday dinner vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

We found this place when looking for another restaurant. The seafood,plantain soup was delious. So glad my hubby picked it. Efrain our waiter was awesome he made sure to keep us happy. I want to thank him for a excellent job.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
“Great Food and Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Had never eaten before at this long time family runMayaquez resturant despite many trips to this part of the island. We were not disappointed in the food or service. Ate here recent Saturday night and not much of a wait and its much larger inside then it appears from outside and its right along the ocean. We sat inside in the air conditoned portion of dining area. We started out with seafood broth soup given gratis by the restaurant and its was flavorful . We also shared various appetivers but the real winner here was the paella which their known for and worth the extra wait. It easliy feed our party of three . It was chuck full of fresh tasting red snapper, lobster, shrimp etc etc. Its was one of the best paella I ever had and I tried them everywhere. This place has great cocktails and decent wine list to satify any palete. I will definltly return upon my next visit to the motherland. Location is close to hotels and Calle 2 and easy to find.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Shame!!! Shame!!! Shame!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Went there because it was recommended. Sadly, it was a very bad one. Bad service, worst food.
Waited 1 hour + to get what I did nor ordered. Sea food was not fresh and tasted very bad. Wait! Almost forgot the rice & burned beans. How they manage to serve bad mariscada and burn beans. Sorry, but I just got the worst.

• Visited October 2012