“Just like in the states.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 63 Restaurants in Mayaguez
Cuisines: American
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
“Just like in the states.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Food is the same just like in the states except the side dishes offer Puerto Rican options as well. Im a fan of the cheese burgers.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
“Diego Soto y yo.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Food is good to very good. Service is excellent, specially at the bar tables. Prices are reasonable for the type of restaurant. Will go again.

Visited September 2012
Staten Island, New York
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

So surprised! Great service! Food was great! Staff speaks English! And you get a second side! Wow! It was such a great place.

Visited August 2012
Quebradillas, Puerto Rico
“GOOD AFTERNOON FOOD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I visit this restaurant last week after finish our saturday afternoon bowling sesion and the overall experience was good , we begin with the sampler as appetizzers and later we order FETTUCHINE WITH CHICKEN , MACCARONI WITH CHEESE ( CHILDREN MENU ) , PENNE CHICKEN PASTA , NEW YORK STRIP WITH TOSTONES AND FRIES and FILET MIGNON WITH BAKED POTATO , all delicious and well cooked and we finish with mantecado ( ice cream ) for the children , we go many times to this restaurants in many places and overall food was excellent with adequate prices ,enjoy every time you go there , we will go back again in near future.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Worst experience ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

I will not write a lengthy review. I am a local customer and have to agree that the service, quality, the time it takes to be served is not up to par. I ordered a ceasar salad and what I got was wilted romaine letuce. I had never ever returned any dish anywhere because it was in a bad condition. Asked for my stake medium got well done. Overall I hope to never return, there are much better places down the road where my family and I have had way better service.

Let me close by saying that the service is one of the worse I have ever seen. The waiters must be getting paid great because they really don't strive at all to earn their tip. Shame on Applebees Mayaguez.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere