“Excellent happy hour” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ruth's Chris Steak House

Ruth's Chris Steak House
187 Isla Verde Ave. (Intercontinental Resort & Casino), San Juan 00918, Puerto Rico
253-1717
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
connecticut
“Excellent happy hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I went to the restaurant a couple of times during my week long stay. Great happy hour specials at the bar. Service is outstanding.
Food was amazing.

Visited August 2013

82% Recommend
Noblesville, Indiana
“The appetizers were great, but the steak wasn't”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was traveling and decided that I was going to treat myself to a well known fillet. I started off with the lobster and seared ahi tuna. My main course was the petite fillet with the creamed spinach. The appetizers were great. The fillet was tough and fatty. What disappointed me the most was the lack of concern that my server had. At this location you need to get your valet ticket validated. I didn’t know that and had to go back to the front desk. I mentioned my dissatisfaction. The two ladies at the front had no concern at all. I would not recommend this location. I would expect more for a $75 dinner.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Medford, New York
“Friday, August 23rd”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

What an outstanding restaurant. Not only was the food delicious but the service was the best! We spoke with the wine steward, and after discussing our meal choices we were offered a bottle of wine not available on the menu but at a discounted price. It was perfect. It was a great start to a wonderful vacation.

Visited August 2013
Athens, Ohio
“Good, but not great for the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here on our last night in Puerto Rico. The atmosphere was nice and the food was good. I had planned for one very expensive meal on our trip. I had wanted to try Ruth's Chris because I had heard the food was great. The food was good, but I have had steaks that were just as good at less expensive restaurants. I'm not sure if we would eat here again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Springfield, Virginia
“Great Steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

If you want a great steak and great service the Ruth Chris Steak House is for you. Only negative I had was my table was located next to a crying baby and you know how that goes. When you're paying over $200 for a meal, management should do something about crying and screaming babies.....it can ruin an evening.

Visited July 2013