“Good, but not great for the price” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ruth's Chris Steak House

Ruth's Chris Steak House
187 Isla Verde Ave. (Intercontinental Resort & Casino), San Juan 00918, Puerto Rico
253-1717
Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 794 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Athens, Ohio
“Good, but not great for the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here on our last night in Puerto Rico. The atmosphere was nice and the food was good. I had planned for one very expensive meal on our trip. I had wanted to try Ruth's Chris because I had heard the food was great. The food was good, but I have had steaks that were just as good at less expensive restaurants. I'm not sure if we would eat here again.

• Visited August 2013

Springfield, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

If you want a great steak and great service the Ruth Chris Steak House is for you. Only negative I had was my table was located next to a crying baby and you know how that goes. When you're paying over $200 for a meal, management should do something about crying and screaming babies.....it can ruin an evening.

Visited July 2013
“New Ruth Chris”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

The new Ruth Chris at the banker's in Hato Rey. Super great. The food is excellent the wines prices are super affordable, I expected a rip off for the wines and was happily surprised. The food was a little bit pricey, but hey you are at ruth chris. The term of the meat, bulls eye, the way it should be, the side dishes excellent. I know it is a meat rest. But a couple of additional fish plates wont heart.

Visited August 2013
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
“Quality !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

It wasn't my first time and other the filet mignon butterfly cut medium well. This people really know how to make a good piece of meat. The Cesar Salad was great as always. The chocolate cake heaven.

Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“Great Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

It was a pleasure to have a great steak house right at your finger tips! The Food was delicious and the service was great.

Visited August 2013