“The best Flan.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #109 of 684 Restaurants in San Juan
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, International, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Doing business, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Newark, NJ
“The best Flan.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

My entire vacation I said I was gonna eat flan everyday. I had Flan at 5 different spots during my stay and this is the only location that had the BEST flan. I also had a pastrami sandwich that was pretty good. They have a lot of options at this location for food and pastries.

Visited July 2014

Denver, Colorado
“Pretty cool place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

No AC! It was hotter than blazes in there and extremely crowded but the food was excellent. We came for brunch and also had mimosas. The mimosas were tiny and $12 but they also used extremely good champagne. Apparently Obama went there to eat so that was cool too. Our front desk guy from our hotel informed us that it was a place you must go if you are in San Juan. I would definitely recommend a quick bite to eat there but if you want mimosas go to the Walgreens around the corner and get some cheap champagne and OJ!

Visited September 2013
Letcher, Kentucky
“Oh My My”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I think I tried every food in this place. I loved it. Food Great. Service Great, although not everyone working there spoke english and I speak little spanish, had no trouble ordering and getting exactly what I wanted.

Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“Okay food a bit pricey!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I love 'pan de agua' and really wanted a great egg sandwich. The bread was really good as always but the prices here were a bit steep ($7.95 for just scrambled eggs on bread). Obviously it is located in the ritzy part of town so many don't think much of the pricess. However, I prefer to go into the local neighborhood in search of that great bread and local treats that are freshly baked!

Visited August 2014
Adelaide, Australia
“Give it a try especially for cake and coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Huge range of cakes. We had a turkey and pastrami sandwich which were good but nothing outstanding. The highlight was the coffee which is best I have had so far in pr. don't expect a smile from the staff but would certainly come back for coffee and cake. BTW coffee is espresso or espresso with milk!