This hotel was very nice and very clean. The staff was professional and spoke English well. It is just minutes from Condado, Old San Juan and the cruise port. The room was small but it was fine for one night. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. The only downfall to this hotel is the SINGLE elevator. It gets quite congested and you sometimes have to wait 5 minutes or more to be able to get on. It may stop at your floor but its usually so full that you cant get on. I would also suggest a room away from the elevator. It is running non stop since it is the sole means of transport for the entire hotel. Overall, I would stay here again. Its not worth $200 more dollars a night to stay 5 minutes closer to the cruise port. A taxi from Miramar will run you 12-16 dollars depending on where you want to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive for understanding our guests business and leisure needs providing them with the essential amenities that will ensure their satisfaction. Guestrooms with panoramic city and Condado Bay views that will allow our guests to be comfortable and productive at the same time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Juan Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Juan Miramar Hotel San Juan
- Courtyard San Juan Miramar
- San Juan Courtyard