We stayed here with our free category 1-4 hotel certificate. We got in late and didn't want to use 25,000 Marriott points for a beach location the first night. The room was clean, staff very friendly, grocery store within 3 min walk which was a great option for breakfast! The fitness room was a bit small. We didn't use the pool because we just packed up and moved to the Isla Verde Resort the next day. Would be a great place to stay for a 1 night pre-cruise stop, close to the port. It is a bit more like a holiday inn vs. courtyard but can't complain when it was free for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive for understanding our guests business and leisure needs providing them with the essential amenities that will ensure their satisfaction. Guestrooms with panoramic city and Condado Bay views that will allow our guests to be comfortable and productive at the same time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Juan Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Juan Miramar Hotel San Juan
- Courtyard San Juan Miramar
- San Juan Courtyard