“Nice little hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Olive Boutique Hotel

Save Saved
You added Olive Boutique Hotel to your Saves list
Olive Boutique Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   55 Aguadilla st. | Condado, San Juan 00907, Puerto Rico   |
Offers & Announcements
25% Advance Booking Offer
Ranked #11 of 46 Hotels in San Juan
Long Beach, New York
“Nice little hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great staff. I want to thank Karina for her great cups of coffee and service. Maria and Denise were very sweet. Housekeeping was excellent left me some delicious brownies. Nice rooftop deck with a small pool. I highly recommend. Rented a car to check out Loquillo beach and the rainforest which I suggest. A little salsa dancing in Old San Juan and the El San Juan Hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
OHYEAHCorp, Owner at Olive Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to review our boutique hotel. Karina is outstanding in service as you can read in most reviews, she is always mentioned for making the difference in our guests' stay. I am glad you enjoyed our turndown brownies, they are very yummy. I agree.

Again, thank you for selecting O:live Boutique Hotel and for visiting us. This is your home away from home.

Loisse Herger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Roswell, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We enjoy staying at places that are unique and different, that offer charm beyond the normal hotel experience and O:live Boutique certainly delivered on that experience!

We arrived on a rainy Wednesday afternoon and when we walked in, felt like we already knew the place. The photos of the hotel are not trick photography at all, and if anything the reality is more cozy and intimate than shown. We were offered wine upon our arrival, which we accepted, and then were taken up to see the room, and the rooftop.

Our room had no view, but that didn't matter as we ended up spending our time on the rooftop. It is beautifully decorated, with wonderful seating areas, a nice bartender and awesome evening lighting and atmosphere, not to mention the soothing breezes and view of the lagoon.

Throughout our stay we were continually pleased by the unexpected touches of hospitality and service. The staff at the front desk was incredibly helpful in helping us plan our day - we have wonderful memories of San Juan based on their suggestions, things we might not have otherwise seen.

O:live Boutique Hotel might not be for everyone, but for us it was a fantastic personalized experience that elevated our San Juan experience to another level.

• Stayed June 2013
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I arrived around 9:00PM after 13 hours of exhausting traveling all the way from France and once I stepped into the hotel I thought to myself "WOW, I'm home", just what I needed to feel after such a long day. The inside is just beautifully decorated french-inspired I suppose, but it not just the decoration that makes you feel in Europe, the staff too! I was welcomed at the reception by Josh in French! The fact that I didn't have to identify myself and he knew and spoke to me in my tongue really made me feel at home. I think it's the first time I feel so welcomed in a hotel just upon arrival. Josh knew I was very tired and jet lagged from my trip so he even offered me to save me some breakfast (included!) in case I didn't wake up early. Merci beaucoup Josh, vous êtes trés gentil! Every detail of this boutique hotel reminds you of Europe, the stairs, the doors, the corridors, even the soft background music around the hotel. One day it was french, the other italian, and then german, spanish and so on. My room was so perfect, again with such a beautiful decoration and a brilliant design, specially the shower. WOW!. A the top, you have a lounge and a small pool and the view to the lagoon from up there is breathtaking. I would most definitely book this hotel again in my next visit.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
OHYEAHCorp, Guest Relations Manager at Olive Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear M0nmonde,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of your recent stay at O:live.

I am delighted that from the moment you entered the hotel the stresses and strains of your journey to us disappeared. Our team pride themselves on welcoming all of our guests with welcome arms so no matter how far they have travelled to reach us the journey becomes a thing of the past.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your special breakfast and that everything was just as you wanted. Je vous remercie pour votre avis vraiment sympa, c'était un plaisir de vous accueillir! We all hope that you will return to O:live Boutique Hotel before too long so that we can take care of you once again.

With warmest wishes,
Josh Ortolazza and the entire team at O:live Boutique Hotel.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

It was an un expected surprise to have such a plessant stay. We stayed for a total of 3 nights and then had another hotel booked, we truly did not want to leave. The employees are totally at your service and willing to please all the time, karina is just full of southern hospitality! She makes sure that you leave with breakfast, always and also if your sick she will prepare you a herbal tea for you to feel better. The decor is outstanding, breakfast is full of options (even thou i wish it had pancakes). Its truly a luxurious hotel with a southern bed and breakfast feel. I will come back and surely recommend

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Recently booked a room for one night prior to our early morning flight the following day. I was with my two teenage sons and the room had one queen bed, so I asked for a cot. The manager came to our room to inform us that, while he was unable to provide a cot in the room, they could give us an additinal room next door at no additional charge, due to the small misunderstanding. This was above and beyond and an indication of what a great staff they have (thus my review!). The rooms were very well appointed, uniquely decorated and very clean. The bathrooms have high end shower fixtures and L'Occitaine products. Very comfortable beds and nice linens / robes. While our rooms did not have views of anything, the rooftop bar is absolutely stunning with great lagoon views. All in all, I would highly recommend this place for decor, service, location and hip factor. We'll visit again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is in the condado area right next to the best shops and restaurant. The staff is as great as all of the tripadvisor mentions specially Karina is truly an amazing human beings. The only down on our stay was the incredible amounts of rain. The hotel is very buisy in the evenings but a great place to relax around the day. We will recommend them to our friends with eyes closed.

• Stayed May 2013
OHYEAHCorp, Guest Relations Manager at Olive Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for this review! it was a pleasure having you here and hope that you come back some day... hopefully with better weather. Regardless, I hope that our staff helped in making your time in PR memorable.

See you soon!
Teichka
Dc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I, unfortunately, did not get to experience this hotel in person but I surprised my friend who was staying there for her birthday with champagne and macaroons in the room. Karina, from the front desk, helped me set the whole thing up and was SO helpful and prompt in our communications. She went above and beyond to make sure that my friend had a phenomenal experience and I can't appreciate her enough! She even sent me a photo of how the room looked! Thanks Karina and Olive Hotel!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
OHYEAHCorp, Guest Relations Manager at Olive Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. Our employees love to give personal attention to our guests and will do anything in their power to help make of your experiences in O:live a memorable one. Even when you are just trying to surprise a friend we will make sure we do everything in our power to create exquisite memories.

We hope we get a chance to surprise you in person in the near future!
Teichka

Been to Olive Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!