“Amazing, unique and extraordinary!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Olive Boutique Hotel

You added Olive Boutique Hotel to your Saves list
Olive Boutique Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   55 Aguadilla st. | Condado, San Juan 00907, Puerto Rico   |
Special Offer
Advance Booking 10% off
Ranked #10 of 46 Hotels in San Juan
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Amazing, unique and extraordinary!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Authentic, unique, perfect place to stay and enjoy a romantic dinner! It is beautiful, very clean, nice deco, excellent food. I love to celebrate my second anniversary in this authentic boutique hotel. The customer service was great. I recommend this place for sure.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
OHYEAHCorp, Owner at Olive Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Hello Helga! Thank you for sharing your amazing review with other fellow travellers. As Puerto Ricans we feel very proud of our boutique hotel, the description of your experience gets us going and makes us want to do better everyday. We are happy to have you as a friend. You are always welcome, this is your home.
Loisse Herger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

My only regret about staying at O:live is that I didn't do it until my last night in San Juan! What an exquisite experience. Loisse and Fernando are both wonderfully warm and passionate. You feel like guests in their stunning home, rather than a hotel. Manager Edgardo and the rest of the staff are the utmost professionals, while remaining friendly and inviting.

The just-opened rooftop club is gorgeous, with a striking view of the lagoon and a pool that looks too beautiful to swim in (but I did anyway!) Rooms are lush and cozy, with luxurious, glass-enclosed showers. And chef Nicolas's creations at OIivia restaurant are not to be missed!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Hello Andrew! It was a real pleasure to meet you on the Rooftop Opening weekend. We really enjoyed the conversation and your company! Thank you for all the positive comments about our staff, they sure go the extra mile to make our friends feel at home. If you got the feeling that you were in our home rather than in a hotel, is because we really felt that you were a friend rather than a guest. Visit us soon and bring more friends!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Another Gem created by our friends in San Juan. This luxurious Boutique Hotel has turned into my favorite new place in San Juan. Being a local for many years is not easy to find new amazing places like this, but Olive has managed to provide us with that experience. Come here for an amazing Lodging, Fun, and entertaining experience and you will not regret it. Love ya guys and good luck.

Jorge Molina

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Hello Jorge! Thank you for visiting us while in Puerto Rico and for sharing such a positive note on Tripadvisor. We really enjoyed your company during the rooftop opening weekend. This is your home, come and visit us soon!
Key West
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

This 12 room gem of a hotel situated mere steps from Condado's beaches is delightfully charming. The decor makes you feel like you were dropped off in France but with an extraordinary and friendly Puerto Rican staff. This place is beautiful and the rooms, quaint and tastefully done. The Olivia Restaurant downstairs is superb as well.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Hello! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with other fellow travellers. We love to hear our guests comment about the friendliness of our staff, they really go the extra mile. Our chef is also very talented so comments about the restaurant are always invigorating!

Visit us soon, we just opened the rooftop so your experience will be enhanced!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Stayed 5 nights at this wonderful boutique hotel. The service was superior, the hotel restaurant was superior. The air conditioning in the room is the best I have ever seen. We highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Hello!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. It is always great to hear what our guest enjoyed most. Our staff gets really motivated with reviews like yours so thank you for keeping us on a positive note!!!

Come back soon so you can enjoy the rooftop club, we just open it!

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I really had an awesome stay. I've kinda sorta had every big name in Puerto Rico already when it comes to hotels and this time I wanted something else. No regrets whatsoever. When I was making the booking on the net I had the choice for a garden view room, which I choose, when I got there, there was no garden and no view. I asked the front desk guy about it and he said they would get back to me in the morning ( I arrived really late) The room I had was great, so I forgot about it and was really surprised when the very friendly gentleman came in with a bottle of what later appeared to be excellent red wine and a hand written note from the manager to apologize for the confusion and an offer to upgrade to a room with a view. I accepted and that room and the friendliness of the staff made this Puerto Rican getaway my most memorable one yet. Hopefully I'll get the chance to visit again soon.

Natalie

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
OliveExperience, Public Relations Manager at Olive Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, November 28, 2014
Natalie! Thank you so much for this great review! You know, our goal every time we have a guest is to make them feel as comfortable and relaxed as they can when they stay, so every time one guest has a request, we make them a priority and don't stop until every need is being taken care of. We hope that you get the chance to come back to have the upgraded O:Live experience with our bigger rooms and breathtaking rooftop. Take care Natalie and we hope to see you once again in the near future!

Astrid Emmanuelli
Brand Manager
O:Live Boutique Hotel
Detroit, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

The O:live truly is a boutique hotel - Amazing location in the heart of the Condado, but just enough off the beaten path. An outstanding restaurant - if you're a foodie, this place is a must.
I was there on a business trip and found it to work for all my needs, free WIFI, good desk.
There is no closet, but rather an armoire to hang some clothes.
The shower is amazing, you can have a party in it - it's very sexy being next to the bed.
The room is small by American standards - what it lacks in size it makes up in style.
They are still working on completing the rooftop pool - so I will forgive the very early construction crew noise - it became my wake up call.

Room Tip: I had a lagoon view room - which really was more like a barely visible lagoon view room - it faced t...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Hello Anthony! I am glad that you had a pleasant stay at O:live. Thank you for sharing your experience. I would like to extend a special invitation to you to a Mediterranean suite one night, we just finished the rooftop club and it is only fair that you get to enjoy "perfection". Thank you for undestanding and being flexible with us! Send me an email lherger@oliveboutiquehotel.com to redeem it.

our best,

Loisse Herger

Been to Olive Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!