“I should have looked a little harder for a lunch spot.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Boone, North Carolina
“I should have looked a little harder for a lunch spot.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

If a wide selection of day old pizza under warming lights is your thing, then this us the place for you. Oh yeah, no AC either.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

El Yunque National Forest, Puerto Rico
“Great Variety of Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

We stopped in for a quick lunch and were very impressed by the variety of pizzas available. We loved it- the crust was delicious and the toppings and sauces were great. All they make is pizza, but lots of them! We tried 4 types- big pieces. Next time we will try their sampler- a half piece of every type they make for a deal of a price. We will be back.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Holy smokes! Some of the best pizza i've had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

I haven't been to Italy, but my wife has and says this pizza is very true to what she found there.I live in Chicago and believe you can't beat Chicago style pizza, and am usually very disapointed with pizza outside of Chi. However, I visited old San Juan and really did not expect, nor was I looking, to find great pizza -- but this majorly surprised! Owner came around and personally walked us through the various options and topings. I first had the prosciutto topped white-pizza, and then had to go back for another, and went with the four cheese. Very quality ingredients, and you could tell the owner was proud of the pizza and it was absolutely delicious. I will always go back if I return to San Juan, and would highly recommend. Good selection of beer too and good combos and pricing.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Finally an authentic pizzeria in Old San Juan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

As a frequent traveler to Puerto Rico, I always visit one of my favorite places, Old San Juan. This time, I spent one month in December 2013 and the very last day in Puerto Rico, on January 12, I had the pleasant surprise of finding this pizzeria. The setting is rustic and informal, I enjoyed the high ceiling, spaciousness and art decorating the restaurant. Now more important the pizza is delicious, homemade sauce, real mozzarella cheese nice crust perfectly done in one of those Italian fornos. It also happens that we just visited Italy in June and this pizza brought us memories of the great pizza we enjoyed en Italia! I highly recommend!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vega Baja, Puerto Rico
“Excellent Foccacia!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

The focaccia is very good! The owner is super friendly and prices are very accessible. No a/c though and it can be hot!

• Visited November 2013