“Friendly and clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Olimpo Court Hotel

Olimpo Court Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in San Juan
Olimpo Court Hotel
603 Miramar Avenue, San Juan 00907, Puerto Rico   |
Ranked #41 of 46 hotels in San Juan
Rostock, Germany
“Friendly and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

The rooms were simple but clean and with a lot of space. For a modest price we had a balcony with a view of the sea (even though there was also a large portion of car park in the view), a small fridge and microwave,a table and chairs to eat at, TV, plenty of space for clothes, a safe (though ours didn´t work) and good airconditioning. The people at the reception were friendly and very helpful, and the area was quiet and felt quite safe.
Overall, I´d recommend this place if you´re looking for somewhere cheap and comfortable.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

21 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Dominican Republic
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2010

I was in this hotel for a medical visit, and a friend recommend it to me. It was one of the most affordable priced hotel in the middle of Miramar, in San Juan, just between Ponce Ave. and Fernandez Junco Ave., with good transportation, good neighborhood, and good service.

Don't expect any plus service like in a Resort, nor a Jacuzzi or gym, but if you need to travel on a budget, and find a clean, good place to sleep and take a shower, this is the place.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Isabela
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2010

We stayed a week. The price is perfect and it's location is great. The room, which was big & comfortable, included a microwave and a small fridge, which is great, because there's a supermarket at walking distance. There's also a movie theater, pharmacies, lot's of great places to eat, banks...Everything u need is at a walking distance. You can take public transportation (bus) for 50 cents and, in a couple of minutes, you're smack in the middle of Old San Juan. There are also lots of taxies, for those who don't want to take the bus, but it'll cost u $12. The hotel isn't modern-looking, but it's clean, comfortable, has fridge & microwave, the staff is friendly, the price is really great, the location is also great, the parking is free...It's a great affordable place I'd recommend to anyone who's looking to visit the Old San Juan area at a great price. There's no pool and (at least in our room) the view isn't all that great, but all that i've mentioned before make up for it, specially cuz you'll be hanging at San Juan most of the day! You can go to the top of the hotel for a spectacular view of El Condado.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2010

Because ot the very reasonable price, I was a little bit concerned about the location and accomodations. But I was very much impressed with the room. It was clean, comfortable, provided all the amenities I needed for the night, and not far from El viejo San Juan,or the airport. Angel, one of the receptionist, was very friendly and provided us with information about the area. We came back to San Juan a week later and our friends from PR stayed there also for a day. I recommed this hotel if you are not looking for luxury. By the way, I had a nice view from my room.
Maria Torres, Kansas USA

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Boston, MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2009

If you are looking for budget accomodations in San Juan then look no further. Now don't expect, tropical swimming pools, gourmet restaurants, ammenities galore, or the beach at your doorstep, but what you can expect, is a very clean quiet comfortable room with air conditioning, a full private bath, an in room safe and cable TV with a helpful and freindly staff. To get to the resort areas, restaurants or the beach, you will need to take a taxi or the bus. However, location aside, this is what a budget hotel should be. Besides, the bus stop is only a half a block away and will take you anywhere in the San Juan Metro area cheaply.

• Stayed October 2008, traveled solo
The Valley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2009

Whenever me and my husband travel to puerto rico we stay at Olimpo Court. In short walking distances you have a 24/7 restaurant, dominoes, supermarket, pharmacy, shopping and your about 3 to 4 blocks from a theatre and bus rides away from the famous mall plaza las americas and many other exciting places. The rooms could have been a bit bigger but it makes up for how clean their keep and you usually don't spend much time there anyway, so many places to go. Norma and Jose are so helpful and pleasant they complete the package. The price is suitable for the deal. Were always satisfied at the end of our stay

• Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2009

I travel frequently to Puerto Rico and I am very familiar with San Juan and the rest of the island. I knew this hotel was in an inconvenient location and I was also ready for a low budget accommodation. I choose this hotel because I had a late night flight and needed to sleep only for a few hours before driving to my next destination. After sending some e-mails asking for information and pointing out to my late night arrival, I gave the hotel my credit card number and personal information as requested. In one e-mail, the hotel manager reassured me, even though the hotel did not have a 24 hours reception desk, that they would leave my room key with the watchman. I called and e-mailed the hotel a couple of times as I was experiencing very poor communication and little response, up to finally, my reservation was completed. When I arrived to the hotel, located in a dark and isolated street, I was informed by the friendly and solitary watchman that the reception was closed and he was not expecting any guest. As I requested his help, he made a phone call and then informed me that my credit card did not work, so no reservation was made. I was never informed about this situation. To end my adventure, he told us that I was welcome to sit in a chair in the bare and simple lobby or search for another hotel. After some more talk, I noticed it was pass 4:30 A.M. so I decided to drive to my next destination where I did not have any problem with my reservation - as I never have had before my Olimpo Court shocking experience.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Olimpo Court Hotel? Share your experiences!