“Central Location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 47 Hotels in San Juan
Tortola
“Central Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Good Value for Money..........very central location, restaurants and Walgreens nearby....not far from Las Plazas de Ameicas...Staff very helpful and the surroundings are safe....would stay there again

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Lunenburg, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

The staff are very friendly and hotel was very clean. The area was a little off. If I was younger it would have been better. The area is very entertainment oriented with many clubs nearby that play music into the wee hours of the morning. Not great for sleep.

The nightly rate was very fair with trade offs.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Bridgetown, Barbados
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

After searching for a few weeks before we finalize our travel plans,which pricing of a hotel was paramount, we came down to three,in the last week before travelling the Dreams Hotel got the edge and we have no regrets.This hotel is clean,friendly staff and is surrounded by a walgreens, restaurants and bars to suit your every need. We (wifey and myself) visited Plaza Las Americas, Santa Rosa Mall, Plaza Carolina and visited Old San Juan by using the subways and buses. All of this was made possible by the precise and accurate directions from the owners and the very friendly staff employed there,in these tight economic times and PR is your choice of destination,this is the place to stay, i don't think our experience was a one off one,these folkes are genuine people,so if we were going back to PR tomorrow this is where we will stay again and again.

Room Tip: Our room was 206 and we had no problems.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Waterbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

As I mention in my first review of the problem that arose which made me look for a place to stay for my last days before heading back which with help I was able to stay at Dreams Hotel in Puerto Rico, this hotel was just right for the price. There were lots of places to see and shop within walking distance and there also was a university near by. Within walking distance from this hotel there a street that was filled with stores and even a farmers market where a person can buy stuff and souvineers to bring back home. There were restaurants like the ones in Connecticut, example; Burger King, Mcdonalds, Subway ect. The rooms were clean and the personal were friendly and helpful even the owners which I met on one of the days staying at the hotel. If I make plans to travel to Puerto Rico again I will definitly make arrangements to stay at Dreams Hotel.

Room Tip: Nice hotel to stay in for the price
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Rockville, Maryland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

This is a perfect place for any traveler on a budget. Clean, neat, convenient and priced right. The front desk service is friendly, helpful and just what you want after a long trip. There are several small restaurants in the area that are easy to walk to and the food is excellent. It is only ten minutes from the major historical sites.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I love this place. I stayed for 5 nights and was wonderful. Front desk people take care of you. Very very clean. I took the bus and the train one block away. And the best was the rate. PR is very expensive, specially hotel rates. I will come to this family hotel.

Room Tip: 203 was really good.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Waterbury, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I went to Puerto Rico to visit my two daughters, especially my younger one that made me a grandfather by having a beauful baby girl. I was staying with my older daugther when a problem arose and I needed a place to stay for my last five nights before heading back to Connecticut, so my daugthers friend started to look for hotels in the area, but they were expensive. She did a bit more searching and found me this hotel and took me there and it turned out to be at a good price per night, so I book my last five nights.

Room Tip: it was ok for the price, but it was a bit far from the beaches.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Dreams Hotel Puerto Rico? Share your experiences!