“Great place - older but clean & friendly” 4 of 5 stars

BEST WESTERN PLUS Condado Palm Inn & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   55 Ave. Condado, San Juan 00908, Puerto Rico   |
Ranked #12 of 47 Hotels in San Juan
Istanbul
“Great place - older but clean & friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The service at this place was great. Staff really friendly and willing to recommend restaurants. (Eat at Orozco's around the corner.) Room was smallish but clean, cool, and more than adequate. It's not a luxury facility but great price for San Juan. The complimentary breakfast was eh... but coffee was good.

Room Tip: top floors have better views
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

From the moment we walked in, to when we stepped in to the room, to when we had breakfast. This place stinks! I honestly thought since it was a Best Western in Puerto Rico, they would have some class. Unfortunately, must I remind you, whoever manages this place needs a crash course in service and cleanliness. Horrendous Hotel located on a beautiful corner in Condado. All thy have is close proximity to the beach. Apart from that, they should close it down. Best western Puerto Rico need to update, watch over, and supervise this hotel closely. I can't believe its a Best Western.

• Stayed December 2014
Henry N, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Condado Palm Inn & Suites, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for staying with us. I wish we would have had a chance to speak about your situation during your stay. We will discuss your review during our next Executive Committee meeting in order to ensure our guests satisfaction. Our staff prides itself in providing great service and accommodating rooms. I would love to talk about your stay at our property. Please feel free to contact me directly at Hneumann@condadopalm.com or 787-648-8834.
Have a nice day,
Henry Neumann
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Rooms outdated but good location. Bathroom old as well. Parking is in behind the hotel kind of a pain to get to if you've already pulled up to the front of the hotel. Conveniently across the street from a walgreens.

• Stayed December 2014
Antigua and Barbuda
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Staying here was great. Rooms and bfast was great. I would recommend this hotel to anyone
It is located on Condado Avenue which is great to take a walk either in the night or day.

There are alot of food places around the area with many other hotels

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I was sent to work in Puerto Rico for 3 weeks, I had never been there before. The staff is phenomenal, they are extremely accommodating and will do what they can to make your stay better. Carlos, one of the managers, really cares about your experience and will make your stay as comfortable add possible. If you have any problems, ask for him, he will take care of you!
Luis B. really helped me out, he helped me get driving routes to work. He printed them out and took the time to explain them to me. Awesome customer service! I will DEFIANTLY stay here again and I highly recommend this hotel to all!

• Stayed November 2014
edmonton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This Hotel was right in the heart of everything. It was clean, very friendly staff. Fit what we needed. We will be staying another four days on the other side of the Island. There will be some noise however it is normal traffic.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Henry N, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Condado Palm Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for staying with us. I hope you enjoyed your stay on the other side of the island. Hopefully, you will stay with us again in the future. If I can be of assistance, please feel free to contact me directly at Hneumann@condadopalm.com or 787-648-8834.
Have a great day,
Henry Neumann
Genaral Manager
Southlake, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have come to realize that I am a hotel snob. I am spoiled by great service and some of the bergs like the Best Western in Longmont, CO that have become extended family. I ended up with a heap of points to use, so this vacation seemed ideal. We chose the BW Condado and it was clean and nice enough. The room we had was on the 9th floor with a view of the beach a block away. It was well appointed and clean. It had the feel of a hotel. The service was exactly what was promised, nothing over the top, nothing that was a miss. I would say it was a good place to stay. No romance, no sophistication, not remarkable. Average in every way, just not compelling.....

Stay there again, yet. We stayed at the Ritz Carlton on the way back and it was 10 dollars it seemed to breathe and I felt gouged, but there was the resort setting. But OUCH.....I am glad I did not PAY for the resort experience. Thank goodness for points. The Condado is not the Ritz, but they do not advertise that. It is a great, clean venue that presents a good value. If it were coming from my pocket, I would stay at the Condado over the Ritz any day, although from the collection of junk I have from the Ritz you would never know it.....I would gladly stay at the Condado Best Western again, and probably will. It is a great value. It meets expectations and does so nicely.

Room Tip: Upper floors are better, as you want to see something other than the building across the street.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Condado Palm Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!