“Nice Hotel for Business” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #10 of 46 Hotels in San Juan
Boston MA
“Nice Hotel for Business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Tried BW Condado for my second business trip to San Juan and was relieved to find it wholly acceptable and enjoyable: clean room, good breakfast, good location. Weeknights it was very quiet, though the volume ramped up a bit on Friday night: not unacceptable, merely audible. Staff is terrific, many restaurants close by, and only two blocks to the beach. Not luxurious but comfortable, with a great air conditioner to boot. Will return next trip.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
CondadoPalm, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Condado Palm Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Hola!
Thank you for staying with us during your business trip to Puerto Rico. I was happy to read that we lived up to your expectations for a clean room in a great location. We look forward to welcoming you back on your upcoming business trips. Please feel free to contact me directly at bbramsen@condadopalm.com so I can assist you with your reservations.
Always at your service,

Bo Bramsen
bbramsen@condadopalm.com
787-518-3346

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Salt Lake City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel before we boarded a cruise ship and afterword. Luis was so nice to us to be able to upgrade our room when we checked in. The suites in the high rise have great views of the ocean. We would highly recommend this facility.

Room Tip: A room facing the ocean high up in the north tower.
williamsburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I am a Best Western employee and I travel a lot indeed and of course use Best Western as my choice of hotel. This is by far one of the most amazing Best Westerns that I have stayed at over the past 5 years that I have worked for them. The staff was very friendly, and even provided me and another couple that I was with a complementary upgrade to a suite. I was not expecting that at all and that was a great touch to the end of my vacation. Their location was phenomenal as they were close to the beach and many restaurants and bars. Their breakfast was very good. I like the thought of having tater tots as breakfast item and even considered it having it at my hotel as well. When I do come back so San Juan, I will defiantly come back and stay with you all. Thank you for an amazing stay :)

Nosara, Costa Rica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The good:
On arriving the receptionist greeted us with a warm friendly smile, could not have been more helpful. The room was not quite ready so took our mobile number and called as soon as it was.

When we returned, we had been upgraded to this massive suite, with partial ocean views. Was a really nice room with all the facilities.

Bathroom was rather small but the toiletries this hotel provide are fantastic. Bedroom comfort was amazing with a huge sliding door onto the balcony if you choose.

The living room and dining area were huge as well, a desk provided so I could work on the laptop. The apartment had 2 TV's and the internet connection was super-speedy. And I mean super speedy.

Off the living room are sliding doors leading to a balcony. They are soundproofed so there was no issues with street noise at night time when loads of hoons are cruising the main LOL. The balcony offers panoramic views of the Condado area and the beach ( slightly blocked by other apartment blocks )

The location of the hotel is brilliant. 5 minutes walk to a great beach and in the hub of the Condado area so walking distance to everything. Super-Max Supermarket is a 15 minute walk.

The not so good:
Overall the place was pretty good, the only issue we had was the digital TV, it kept breaking up and crackling for the whole time we were there. Normally this is caused when rain and lightning activity are in an area but there was none of that so makes one think it might be the cable company issue. Apart from that, the kitchen was a bit dirty, but this is being really picky.

Summary: A really nice hotel, great staff, good facilities, great location. Would highly recommend for it's value and location. Don't waste your money at the more expensive hotels. This one has all you need.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor in the North Tower
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Last June I visited Puerto Rico with my family and some colleagues and we haven't any complains about this hotel, starting by the fact that is located in a privileged zone of San Juan, near to Plaza las Americas (a perfect place for shopping and eating) and to the Old San Juan if you want to include the cultural side. The rooms are super clean, the attentions were awesome. I do recommend this hotel and definitely I would stay again on my next visit to "La isla del encanto".

Stayed June 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We had the most amazing experience on our stay. Although our first night the next door knuckle head kept slamming the door we took it to front desk and the noise ended. The rest of the stay was out of this world. From the gentleman who stored our luggage while we went for lunch to the friendly front desk staff, house keeping, breakfast room attendant, everyone was SUPER NICE and attentive to all of our needs. For the money we paid I feel we got a whole lot more than the more expensive hotels near by. This location is near restaurants, beach, shopping and everything else one could need but off-course for a lesser price. I will definitely stay here every time I go on vacation to Puerto Rico. It will be first on my list to look for Best Western Hotels chain on any other location on our future vacations spots. If everyone is as friendly and the rooms are as nice as the one we stayed in, why go anywhere else. I definitely want to thank each and everyone that we came in contact with and my greatest commendations to all. Keep the great work!

Room Tip: King bed makes the room look bigger....
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
CondadoPalm, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Condado Palm Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hola!
Thank you for your kind review. It makes me proud to read about the fantastic hospitality you received from all our staff members during your stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visits to San Juan. Please feel free to contact me directly at bbramsen@condadopalm.com if I can be of assistance with any future reservation.
Always at your service,

Bo Bramsen
bbramsen@condadopalm.com
787-518-3346
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My stay at the palms was short and sweet. The rooms were very clean and breakfast was awesome for my family. The maid service was also very good, she was "welcoming." I did not know whether to leave the room with my daughter or stay so neither of us were uncomfortable. The maid immediately told me I could stay and she'd work around us (thankful she spoke English). We will definitely be returning especially by the way we were treated. (She said we could call her Keish because it was a bit hard to pronounce) THANK YOU VERY MUCH "KEISH"

• Stayed July 2014

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Condado Palm Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!