“Great tapas!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Minnesota, Minneapolis
“Great tapas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Chicken wings are awesome! Lots of choices. Food was reasonably priced. Very helpful service.
This was recommended to us by our bartender. He was spot on. Great apps!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great hole in the wall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in Condado for a week and this was our favorite restaurant. We only wanted some small plates and a few drinks and this place delivered. The Caribbean wings with sesame seeds were the best wings I've ever had. The crab soup with rum is a must get dish. It's our last night and we're going back for more. Definitely recommended.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great Bar Food!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

This is a great little cubby hole in Condado. They have excellent fresh food in a bar ambiance. From the crab soup, to the shrimp tempura, to the caribbean wings, to the crab cakes! I have been here a few times with my husband, and they have great consistency! For a bar, these are great tapas! The drink menu is varied and original. A great football stop for the sports fans!!

Visited August 2013
“Good surprise dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

When I went in I wasn't expecting anything unusual the place was empty and looked more like a sports bar
But the menu was full of good looking dishes and for the area the prices were very reasonable

The food was excellent I had the garlic shrimp and it was perfectly done succulent and in a delicately seasoned sauce I was amazed and we will go back again on my next visit to the island

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
“La Concha A Renaissance.Resort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

David Velazquez and Jesenia Berberena were excellent at a wedding in The Mirador Room in this hotel. They made it happen with excellence!!!!

Visited June 2013