“Beautiful place.....Beautiful people!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 106 Activities in San Juan
More attraction details
Owner description: CAMPO RICO ZIPLINING ADVENTURE is a half-day adventure which happens only 5 minutes away from San Juan! The adventure begins hiking through a beautiful subtropical forest. The tourists will trek 7 exciting canopy bridges 30 feet above the trees and glide across one of the longest ziplines in Puerto Rico measuring 1,000 feet long at 200 feet high. The 7th and last zipline will take you directly to the unique hilltop Mojito Bar where the tourists will enjoy a delicious Puerto Rican meal. We offer convenient morning and afternoon sessions.
Fairfield, California
“Beautiful place.....Beautiful people!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Our experience at campo rico was beautiful and exhilarating ! A nice break from the cruise ship.
So close to San Juan yet has a feeling of being deep in the forest! The staff are a group of adventuresome beauties......My son and I felt safe and authentically taken care of. Ludgardo in particular is fun and especially good with the kids, using uplifting and encouraging words( he's funny too).Although cruising is not really my favorite way to travel I am glad it brought us to the camp. I'd love to visit Puerto Rico again!!!!!!!!!!

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
6 attraction reviews
“I conquered fear of heights”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

This was my first ever experience of ziplining. I was very scared of heights, so I wanted to start with something which is of not very big step height. Campo Rico provided with everything. The steepest one was 200ft approx. There was kayaking and small hikinh too.Thanks a lot to Kim n Luigi, they were amazing , made us very comfortable.Dont miss mohito at the Mohito bar. It is out of this world. All in all good experince,very near to san juan. Kim and luigi , hi to you both if you remember , couple from Boston

Boston, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“Kim and Luigi are the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

It was our first zip-lining adventure and they made sure we all are comfortable. Awesome experience guys.

Red Bank, New Jersey
“Awesome experience. Def should do it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Our company has an executive retreat in San Juan and wanted to do a fun team building activity. We found Campo Rico Ziplining Adventure off trip advisor is it was awesome! We has Ludgardo, Hector and Andre as our tour guides. They were tons of fun, and great with our staff. Even some of the team that was scared to go, the Campo Rico staff talked them through it, and it was the best exeprience they have had to date. It is a beautiful area of lush trees, fields and gives you a real sense of how beautiful San Juan is!

Visited September 2012
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Campo Rico Ziplining with Hector & Kevin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I achieved a goal that I can now scratch off my bucket list!!!! I had a BLAST Ziplining and walking on those crazy suspension rope bridges... I am 53 and not in the best shape. But thanks to my AMAZING Guides Hector & Kevin I made it. I want to thank my team for the adventure of a lifetime. They say either get busy living or get busy dying... I AM LIVING!!! Hector thought I looked like a comedian but couldn't remember who and I hope that he has remembered by now.... I am still curious :) I do have to say that while i got used to the ziplining Big Mama still scared the daylights out of me. Kevin was waving at me to slow down but I couldn't see him because i was focused on holding on to my gear. So I came barreling in at about 60 miles an hour... My fingers had to be peeled off of my gear, because I was so scared. Camp Rico had an extremely professional and caring team that I have already recommended it to several people and I cannot wait until I can bring my family back with me.
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO YOU ALL!!!! Thank you for making Puerto Rico so SPECIAL for me! I will remember you all always!

Visited September 2012