“BEST FIT” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 49 Shopping in San Juan
St Maarten-St Martin
“BEST FIT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

The best purchase I made on my first ever shopping trip to Puerto Rico this past July wasn’t the linen pants I bought at the Banana Republic Outlet Store nor was it the sleeveless blouse from Ann Taylor. The best purchase I made was to utilize the services of Get Shopped P.R., an experience I’ll always wear and treasure. With Get Shopped P.R., we were able to go directly to the stores we loved without having to worry about the transport, lunch and bags. The owner, Michele Ilamas, is down-to-earth friendly, professional and very efficient. The whole time she was intuitive to our needs and interests. She not only ensured we got the best deals possible, but that we were able to experience a bit of Puerto Rico’s history and culture. I would do this all over again. Get Shopped P.R. is a size that will fit all.

Highland Mills, New York
“Excellent Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

We had a family reunion and wanted to take the family for an Old San Juan tour. This tour provided us with a history of Puerto Rico and a beautiful tour of Old San Juan. At the end of the tour we went to Casa Blanca to lean how to make a Mofongo and drink Mojito. It was great! We even had a vegetarian join the tour and he was well accommodated. He even won the contest for making the best Mofongo. We had over 25 people doing this tour with us and it turn out to be one of the best tours we did that week. My family enjoyed the tour and we recommend it to anyone looking for a fun thing to do while in Puerto Rico!

“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

We recently celebrated our second Family Reunion in PR. The majority traveled from all parts of the U.S. including NY,
Florida,Michigan and Texas. For most of them it was the first time visiting the Island. The most rewarding day was a
day with Get Shopped PR on a Mofongo & Mojito walking tour in Old San Juan. The tour guide,Noemi is excellent and
the President of Get Shopped PR, Michele was there to guide us and anticipate all our needs. The last stop was in a
luxurious hotel where a chef was waiting to greet us & walk us through the steps of how to prepare a "Boricua Meal".
Best of all we got to savor it! This tour is completely family oriented,educational and a must see while in Puerto Rico!!!!

Miami, Florida
“Amazing cultural and gastronomic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

I was a bit amazed at how old San Juan looked from the minute i got there. The place looks so amazing. It is like going back in time with the old buildings. Michele Llamas and Naomi were amazing with their knowledge and patience in helping us and explaining all the important cultural and historic sites of old San Juan. The shopping here is breathtaking from great designer stores like Ralph Lauren and Coach to gift shops. The best part of the tour for me is the hands on experience that Get Shopped gave us. They took us to this amazing gorgeous Moroccan style hotel where we where greeted with a complementary Mojito and where the Chef introduced us to the history of the drink, the recipe and tricks to make it our self. I was amazed at the fact that the Chef had so much experience working for the Food Network, Johnson & Wales university and top chefs of the island. He was great at greeting us and giving us the best and most flavorful cultural cuisine appetizers followed by what to me is the highlight of this tour and the best part and unique thing of it. The Chef walked us through on how to make our very own stuffed Mofongo!!!!!!. I recommend everyone using this company that are looking for a unique top notch experience that you will never forget!!!!