The Posada San Francisco is located in the Plaza Colon. The building is wonderful, has a history and a terrific view. The rooms are normal size, nothing too fancy. The bathrooms are located outside, but they are very clean and usually you don't have to wait because they are a lot. It is perfect for your budget and for the location.
+ great location
+ host is very helpful
+ good view
+ a very very big kitchen with everything you need
+ PRICE is very low
- some of the showers didn't have a good pressure, but it only happened once.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location for budget travelers that want to experience living in the Old Town. Emphasis on cleanliness and daily up keeping of all common areas. We are 15 min walk to the beach, 5 min walk to bus terminal and 10 min walk from Old San Juan pier. Very close to all historic sites and restaurants. The accommodation is overlooking the plaza Colon and bay. There are 9 rooms / 6 shared bathrooms. Prices fluctuate $45-$55 (per room, max 2). Newly renovated interiors. All rooms have AC and clean white sheets and comforters. There is a common kitchen and 2 common TV areas w/satellite. 2 balconies and wireless internet in the floor + the cafes underneath offer free wifi also. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Posada San Francisco Old San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada San Francisco Old San Juan Hotel San Juan