“Great staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Baltimore, Maryland
9 attraction reviews
“Great staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We did a shore dive with Karen and really enjoyed it - she was very nice and accomodating. We booked everything over the phone and met us at the dive site - we didn't even have to go to the dive shop. She unloaded all the gear from her van in advance and we were in the water in no time. She brought bread along to feed the fish and was more than willing to take pictures of us with the fish with the underwater camera we brought along. She was very knowledgable, pointing out all kinds of creatures - octos, sea stars, urchins, etc. The shore dive with this company is perfect for beginners! I highly recommend diving with them. They have stickers for your log book, she checks off a list of fish you saw on each dive, she even gave us a dive magazine to take home and read. She's been diving that site for 40 years and is passionate about what she does, which makes a great dive buddy/teacher underwater.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“Great dive with professional local knowledge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Karen was great. Instruction was perfect to get us comfortable to enjoy the dive. Her intimate knowledge of landscape is the only thing that made an excellent time during a rough water lower visibility day. We got to see tons of fish, starfish, sea urchins, lobsters, and even saw a very large green sea turtle.

Holland, Michigan
“Caribe Aquatic Adventures - an easy dive filled with splendor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

My husband and I were very impressed with Caribe Aquatic Adventures! It was a shallow dive, and offered an abundance of marine life. Karen was very professional and experienced and led the dive well. The sea was rough that day, but we dove in a protected area in the bay, so it was fine - very easy to get into and out of the water. There is also a concession stand to get food and drinks afterward and an outdoor shower for rinsing off your equipment. Karen even videotaped the whole dive for us and mailed us the CD, which we received in just a few days. It made the dive very memorable, and now we can show our friends and family what it's like!

Wilmington, Delaware, United States
“caribe adventures -- consider the local alternative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I was on a van from San Juan to Farjado for two dives when we received word that the seas were too rough and that our trip was cancelled on the ride back, I called Karen Vega who stepped right in and booked for myself and three other people in the van. I ended up doing two dives. Karen has 40 years of experience diving the reef behind the Normandy Hotel (now abandoned) and the Hilton and it shows. She made us feel very comfortable and provided the unique experience of handling appropriate aquatic life. Karen's approach has my wife considering diving in the future -- using Karen for her check out dives. Before you book a trip with a long drive from San Juan for a boat dive, give Karen a call.

Miles City, Montana
16 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

As one more item on my bucket list, my wife and I recently completed our course work and confined diving in Montana but winter is really not the time for the open water portion of certification. As it worked out we already had a trip planned beginning in San Juan, Puerto Rico. After much research I contacted Karen Vega @ CribeAquatic Adentures.
She was great to work with via the internet and a couple of phone calls and the day after we arrived in San Juan, we met Karen at a very beautiful lagoon right next to Old San Juan. Karen was extremely helpful and a great mentor as we tackled the various requirements for certification PLUS we had a lot of fun as well.
By the time we "successfully" finished our certification both my wife and I felt very comfortable and were very excited to do our first "real" dives we'd scheduled later in the week.
Karen is a great instructor, very easy to work with and provided a great initial diving experience. Plus she took a lot a great pictures.

Visited December 2012