“Best Place Ever! You Need to Experience Euforia!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 106 Activities in San Juan
More attraction details
Owner description: eu-fo-ri-a - A feeling of great happiness or well being... That's how we want you to feel when you enter our hip specialty skincare boutique and cafe. Euforia's beauty specialists will help you determine the products and the treatment that is right for you. We customize our facials and massages to fit your needs and also offer manicure, pedicure, waxing, a coffee bar with wines, sparkling wines, champagne, champagne cocktails and liquors.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best Place Ever! You Need to Experience Euforia!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I flew into PR at 5am in the morning and my hotel room was not ready. I was fuming. I was tired, hungry, and a total hot mess. After my quick nap in the lobby, I look at my nails. I had forgotten to have them done back home. To make a long story short, I ended up asking the front desk if there was a place nearby to get my nails done. They told me about Euforia. As many times I've been to PR, I have never know this place. I AM SO GLAD that it is on my list of places to go to when I travel to PR. The staff is very courteous and funny. Ramsey helps above & beyond to make the client happy. He's got such a great personality as well as the rest of the staff. I received a mani/pedi from Jennifer. She works magic on your feet! What was once sandpaper, is now soft as baby skin! Proof of it was when I slipped on the rug in my hotel room while my friends were getting massages from Silvia and Harold. I was so impressed by the energy of Euforia that I bought 2-85 minute in-room massages for my friends. They loved it and couldn't stop talking about it for hours. Great service! I look forward to going there on every visit to PR! They turn a bad day into a good day!!!!!!

Visited February 2014
Hilton998, VP Sales & Marketing at Euforia, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear MelissaSWong:

Thanks so much for your kind words and for taking the time to provide us your feedback! Your positive experience and enjoyment makes all our effort worthwhile! Making people happy is what the Euforia Team does best. We enjoyed turning your bad day into a great one! Ramsey, Jennifer, Silvia and Harold and the rest of the Euforia Team hopes to see you soon.

Cheers,

Hilton

Madison, Mississippi
5 attraction reviews
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Euforia is clean, very nice and everyone was friendly. I love the fact that you can get a coffee, tea, or wine while you enjoy your services as well. Great place to stop in for a pedi or plan a whole day to indulge! Mayra was amazing. She is your go to girl for a super scrub, perfect pedicure! Definitely going back on my next trip to Puerto Rico.

Visited November 2013
new york
“THE BEST SPA I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO ANYWHERE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This was a special occasion. It was my mom’s birthday and I treated her to Euforia Spa. She had her hair done, make-up, massage, facial, and reflexology. I had my hair and makeup done. They were so welcoming and nice to us from the minute we walked in. They gave us champagne which was such a nice touch to our time there. I pre-booked everything by telephone prior to our trip. I was deciding between Euforia and other local spas, but Euforia had the best prices. After going there, they not only have the best prices, but they have the best service and hospitality ever. This will have to be a regular stop wherever we are in San Juan. This truly was the highlight of our trip and can’t wait to return someday soon. Thank you Euforia for making this the perfect day for my mom’s birthday!!

Visited September 2013
“Wow, what excellent service, small but elegant chic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I got a pedi & manicure from Mayra & she was such a beautiful nice person. Spoke both languages English & Spanish & we connected in conversation on a similar family incident! My nails came out gorgeous too & i got a free glass of wine. Euforia was conveniently located across the street from the hotel my husband & I were, at La Concha. I will be booking for Mayra to do my nails again next trip!

Westerville, Ohio, United States
“In Room Couples Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Had the best in room couples massage at our hotel, via Euforia. My wife and I routinely get massages at home and didn't expect anything much different. Richard and Ruth changed my mind. Wonderful combination of working out tired muscles but still providing a relaxing experience. Just what the vacation doctor ordered to make our experience here in San Juan more complete.