“Good Place to live” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 47 hotels in San Juan
Hyderabad, India
“Good Place to live”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

It was good experiance at Hilton. Good view of city and the beach. It was secured place as had Police security 24 hours and it was totally tourist place where we can enjoy on the beach and swimming pool.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

LGMarcano, Manager at Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for taking of your time to write about us and share your experience while in our property. We like to provide a safe and secure environment for our customers and make them feel at home. Hope we can serve you again in the near future.

293 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
New York, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Hotel is nice. Have outdoor swiming pool, private beach, many beach chairs, beds. I particularlly like the "net beds" among those palm trees. We rent a ocean view room so the view is great as well. They also have onsite bar, coffee shop, garden., nice spacios lobby and three cute parrots there.
The only downside is not much to do outside the hotel. Old san juan is nothing excited there and kind of boring for us. So we ended of paying extra money for expensive tours because old san juan is far from those outdoor tours and transportation is expensive in PR.

Room Tip: definitely choose the ocean view.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking of your time to write about us and given us your feedback on your recent stay at our property. We hope we can serve you again in the near future.
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

this was one of the best stay at a Hilton hotel.it start as soon as I got of the cab. The front desk was a big help, my room was great( I ask for a few rooms with views & the one that was pick for us blow my mind. It clean ,big, and it was a short walk to the main bld. I would comeback for sure to this Hotel. had to tell wife this was short stay & we can't move in. Thanks to all for making my trip great. From my 1st call for info.to my checking out .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for sharing your great experience at our property. I am delighted to read you had a great time and we thank you for taking of your time to write about us.
We hope we can serve you again in the near future.
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

This place has spacious rooms. My stay was good! I'd come back again! The restaurant choices were good. Pina Coladas were awesome! It's a nice long walk to the Old Town. It's conveniently located in Condado.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

LGMarcano, Manager at Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank yuo for taking of your time to share your great experience while inour property. I am deligthed to read your comments and will share with the staff. Hope to see you soon back enjoying our hotel.
St. Thomas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

My boyfriend and I went on a weekend Get away there and had a great time. The room was beautiful and comfortable the view was nice. The workers was very nice. The breakfast buffy was great. Overall i Think iWould visit again. Didn't find out about the $150 hold on your card if you order room service or anthing. But i did not use it and got it back so it's cool. The only thing so the dinner restaurants were to expensive but there are other options in walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
LGMarcano, Manager at Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton while visiting beautiful Puerto Rico

Thanks again for your comments and we hope to see you back in the near future.
Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Checkin was good. Had a great room. Wasn't told about the $500 extra the added to the credit card for charging items to the room. Then told it would take 10 to 14 business days for it to be credited back to the account. Parking rate in the garage states for hotel guest 17 was charged 18. Then in late night strange noises coming from a/c system. Then left the room at 10 am got back at 6pm and still wasn't cleaned. Called Hilton I was told the GM would be in contact with me and nothing yet this was after the second day we stayed their. We where their for 6 night. I have been home one. For the rate of a off season room was a little high. I thought I would have better service then I did. But all in all it was a ok stay great veiws though from the room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
LGMarcano, Manager at Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
apologize for not contacting you while in property but I have no messages. I would’ve loved to speak to you and assist you personally. The $500.00 you refer to is the incidental approval taken on your card based on your length of stay and it is a standard procedure in all hotels. It is an approval not a charge and it is automatically released by the system at the moment of check out. Our self park charge is $17.00 before government tax which comes out to about $18.00 I am glad to read, however, that your stay was a great one.
Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope you give us the opportunity to serve you in the near future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great place, I was there for my honeymoon and I must say it was a wonderful place to stay. Jesus the fronts desk concierge was very friendly, very helpful and also very attentive to all my needs. I would so go back again and I would recommend a lot more people to visit. Thanks for everything it was wonderful, my wife enjoyed every moment.

• Stayed September 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience while at our property and we are delighted to read your stay was a pleasant one. Your comments help us improve our product and service and better understand the needs of our guests. We take your comments seriously and do share with all parties involved. Jesus is a great part of our team who is committed to deliver great service to all our guests.

Thanks again for your comments and we hope to see you back in the near future.

Been to Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton? Share your experiences!