“Healthy eats in Condado” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 628 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Late Night
Description: Serving up grub since 2000. Pinky's has added a second store on 1104 Ashford. Pinky's is the only local restaurant to have two stores with the same concept within 5 blocks of each other......
Oakland, California
“Healthy eats in Condado”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

This place is on the top of my list for breakfast places in San Juan. I went during high season and there was a long line, which moves pretty fast. There is some outdoor seating and inside is very small but cute. I was extremely excited to learn that they had soy milk for making espresso drinks and a pretty health-concious menu. I ordered a soy latte and the goat cheese scramble (egg whites only). Both were delicious. The scramble was cooked to perfection and had basil, onion and a light amount of goat cheese folded in. They served toasted Puerto Rican panini bread on the side and have several homemade sauces available on the tables. Service was great and prices were even better! It's a nice walk through Condado as well.

Monument, Colorado
“Healthy and delicious food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

We visited Pinky's for lunch one day and then followed the next day as well. It was suggested by the concierge at the hotel and we tried the sandwiches and wraps. Their papaya sauce is quite a treat! We requested them a wrap for take out for our long journey back home and they wrapped it well and had no problems taking it thru TSA. It is a small place but the food is real good and the service is quick. Skip the fast food chains nearby and give Pinky's a try. You will not be disappointed.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Crystal Lake, IL
“Great food, relaxed environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband, 9 year old son and myself arrived at about 8:30am on Sunday and we had our choice of tables outside and we served immediately. The latte's were excellent we well as my son's Banana/strawberry smoothie which was served in a large glass and the remainer in the blender. He loved it. He ordered pancakes and it was so large, it could have served 3 kids!. I had eggs and bacon and my husband had an omelet. Service was super and food was just as good. This place is a must good as food is very reasonably priced in the expensive Condido region.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers
“A fun place to eat, albit a bit strange.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Ate here more than I should have... decent food, build itself as a sort of heathy eating.. you can get eggs and mondo big meat sanwiches and pretty good coffee. what you cannot get is Mustard , catsup or jelly for your toast, which is really just a big piece of bread loaded with butter.
open to all . it is PR stange.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Could be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Initially I loved the place (ate there multiple times) and the wife loved the breakfast sandwiches. But the pancakes, while large, were pretty bland, the batter for the French Toast was tasteless and the syrup was not very flavorable. I guess what clinched it was seeing the Costco sized boxes of store bought pancake/waffle mix stacked up in the kitchen, which explained why their pancakes tasted no better than those my children could make. If they tried a little harder, I could give them 5 stars since the service was great and the coffee, too.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere