“Wonderful place!!! <3” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Condado Hotel

You added Casa Condado Hotel to your Saves list
Casa Condado Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   60 Condado Avenue | Condado, San Juan 00907, Puerto Rico   |
Special Deal
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #30 of 47 Hotels in San Juan
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Wonderful place!!! <3”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Stayed at this establishment yet again and yet i remain pleased. The staff at the hotel are very helpful; I had a couple of bags with me and since my room was located on the second floor, the Front Desk Agent stopped what he was doing to take my bags upstairs and all the way into my room.
The hotel is a very comfy type place. I little get-away home, or a business type hotel. The breakfast included muffins, bagels, toast, pastry cakes, orange and pineapple juice, coffee, and milk. It was a light breakfast but it still did the work. At the same time, if I wanted to go out for breakfast, I was surrounded by all types of restaurants. The location was PERFECT.
The hotel location was: 2 blocks from the beach, a block from a 24 hour Walgreen's (which sells alcohol), and across the street from a small liquor store, as well as, two blocks from the main street in Condado: Ashford st, which is where everything goes down at.
I recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone who wants to stay in PR and not spend so much on a hotel but at the same time be as comfortable as paying BIG BUCKS for one! :P

Room Tip: Piedra escrita, El yunque, Mar chiquita (in Manati), Fajardo, Culebra (Flamenco beach), and Cueva Ve...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

The location was great because it was close to ashford which is the main street and the beach! The customer service was great!!! Ricky is extremely helpful!! He went out of his way to help us out with very question we had! I definitely recommend Casa Condado!

• Stayed August 2012
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

I normally don't write reviews but I felt that I needed to let people know how my experience was. Im from puerto Rico and I returned home to visit but decided to stay at this establishment. Everything was just a bit disappointing. I had called the hotel before my trip about check in info and other concerns I had and I wasn't informed about the parking nor that they didn't have an elevator. I had rented a car and drove to the hotel which no one including a police officer didn't know where this hotel was, once found I saw no parking so I called and was told that I would have to park at the garage for $15 a block away from the hotel. Already annoyed I carried my bags to the hotel and a stranger had to help me. Once I was in the process of checking in they give me the remote control for the TV for my room which I found a bit off. Then if I wanted ice I would have to bring down my pitcher from my room to the front desk and behind the front desk they had a beach cooler with ice which they used to scoop out the ice. Lol . As my adventure continued the room was clean but very small ,walls are paper thin you could hear everything I wasn't able to sleep cause I would her the other guest in the hallway and the people that were at the bar. They don't have enough power outlets. I only had one that was available and that was on top of the sink in the bathroom so I was charging my phone in the bathroom I had to disconnect the tv in order to use the iron while charging my phone on top of the sink. I found it to be very noisy but it is like 2blocks away from the beach and the staff was kind and breakfast was decent but I wouldn't choose this hotel on my next trip back to Puerto Rico.

Room Tip: Ask for the 1st or second floor cause they do not have elevators.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Chicago IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Love it! Clean & friendly service was great!
Close to cool stuff in san juan. We took the bus 21 to el morro so simple to get there and we found a cool lil local bar with great micro brews. Plus we visited the only micro brewery in viejo san juan...Cofresi beer was great!
Breakfast was sweet. There was cafe, oj, bagels, individually wrapped muffins, cream cheese, peanut butter, jelly, cereal, milk and a toaster to toast your bagel...perfect!
The staff is so dang nice!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Isabela, Puerto Rico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

It was a very nice place to relax and sleep after a long day of sight seeing or the beach. Very clean, modern, good staff, very close to nice restaurants, gift shops and the beach. I stayed there because I wanted a place to stay the night while staying all day walking around the Condado area and the price was comfortable. So, it went perfectly with what I expected. If I ever had to stay again, I gladly would.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Very nice hotel. I was impressed when i arrived. Clean room with a/c and cieling fan. Great continental breakfast. I'm in love with the outdoor terrace. Daytime front desk attendant was very nice and helpful, but the night girl needs to look up and greet the guests when they walk by. Her lack of attention coild also be a potential security risk. Overall i love the hotel and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Not a "luxury" hotel, but very clean, friendly staff, convenient location. If you are interested in a comfy place to stay, this quaint spot will do the trick. I choose to spend my money outside of the hotel, and this place helped me with that goal. The beach is at the end of the street (2 blocks). There is a fabulous juice/coffee bar across the street that delivered fresh sugar cane juice to us, a Walgreen's that has all necessities and so many restaurants (all price ranges) in every direction. If I make it back to PR, I would book here again. If you can handle carrying your bag up a flight of stairs and light water pressure, you will be just fine.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Casa Condado Hotel? Share your experiences!