We stayed here 4 nights and used the hotel as a base camp. From here we went ATVing in the rain Forrest, jet sking in the San Juan bay, Ziplining in the rain Forrest, and of course toured Old San Juan. Parking is $15 day but the busses cannot be trusted sometimes they run sometimes they don't. Cheaper and easier to drive to old San Juan pay to park and then walk or pay for a taxi $15 each way. Several restaurants close by or within a short drive. Rooms are very small. Breakfast was very good for a holiday inn. Close to high end shopping Cartier, Sotheby's, etc. 30 minute drive to airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express San Juan Condado features an excellent location in the exclusive Condado area. Its beauty and splendor overlook Condado Lagoon. Within walking distance, you will enjoy first class shopping, with all major jewelery stores, souvenirs and fashion designer boutiques at hand. Visit the beautiful Condado Beach within walking distance to the hotel. And when the night falls, casinos and exciting nightlife are the name of the game. Take advantage of our free deluxe continental breakfast, 24 hour complimentary coffee & tea in lobby, outdoor pool, fitness room or business centre. With highly trained and qualified personnel which guarantees all necessary arrangements for groups, conventions, social activities and business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Express San Juan Condado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Holiday Inn San Juan
- San Juan Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Puerto Rico