We stayed at the Doubletree for two nights while we explored San Juan, before moving out of the city and around the coast. The hotel was very nice and well maintained. The rooms were a bit smaller than most Doubletree's, but that wasn't a huge deal. The pool area was nice, and lots of nice sitting areas around the hotel.
The only drawback was the location. While it was in Condado and relatively close to things, it was a good 15 minute walk to the main area in Condado which was annoying with the rain. But, that's part of why it's such a good value. Would definitely rather stay in a good hotel for a reasonable price rather than somewhere centrally located and run down, not to mention overly priced.
While the hotel was nice, it was basic accomodations. If you're looking to class it up a bit, this isn't exactly the place.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Doubletree By Hilton San Juan Hotel
- Doubletree San Juan
- San Juan Doubletree
- Best Western San Juan
- San Juan Best Western
- Hotel Pierre Puerto Rico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Guest Rooms are equipped with a 32” Flat Screen TV with Premium HBO. Flexible work area features, a large desk, ergonomic chair, phone with voice mail and complimentary high-speed and wireless internet. Each guest room offers coffee service by Wolfgang Puck, refrigerator, microwave and MP3 compatible alarm clocks. For extraordinary meals, enjoy the finest in regional and international cuisines at one of our four restaurants, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.