Pros: very close to everything, you really do not need to stay in some resorts where you have to drive or take transportation, you can literally walk. Hotel reps were super nice. Room is not bad.
Cons: For a hotel like Sheraton that is suppose to maintain consistency in quality I was disappointed with the frequent power outages we experienced in the hotel. Right from day one we get to our rooms and nothing works from light to telephone. We take the elevator downstairs only to be told there is no power but should be back in a few hours for who I forgave them although they should have told us at check in. On my third day I woke up with no power, had to shower in the dark and use my iPhone touch light. You might think Sheraton will have a generator that power the rooms at least just for lights. I almost missed a scheduled trip because the telephone does not work with the power outage. I have one more night so I will bear the inconvenience for now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel is situated in the heart of historic and romantic old San Juan. We are ideally located on the waterfront, just a few moments from the docking point of grand cruise ships. We are "Steps from Everything" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Sheraton San Juan
- San Juan Sheraton
- Old San Juan Sheraton