My wife and I stayed there for one night (3/17) before a cruise. We had gotten a good rate through Hotwire. The property is dated. The room furnishings were worn. However, the room and bathroom were clean.It is definitely not a four star hotel.Breakfast was expensive. The food not so great.In all fairness for the price it wasn't that bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only luxury hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotels. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-wining Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, a 24-hour casino, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and a bubbling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham