Hotel was OK for one night before we boarded our ship. Would not stay for any longer. The hotel needs a good cleaning where you check in, odd odors. We stayed in the lagoon side of the hotel. The elevators got stuck on the 4th floor at times because of a short circuit. The 3 (three) phones in the room, the only one that worked was the one in the bathroom. The desk phone and the night stand phone never worked. VERY POOR MAINTENANCE STAFF that would not listen to anyone.
At checkout time they had one girl checking out everyone and one girl checking people in. NOTE: Can't have people checking in, if rooms are not available.
Taxi cost is $10.00 to Old San Juan, The Ship Pier. Plenty of Taxis.
Better Place To Stay is the Wyndham Old San Juan - walking distance to Old San Juan, Senior Frog's, Carnival Pier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only luxury hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotels. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-wining Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, a 24-hour casino, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and a bubbling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham