Recently had to go to San Juan for business and stayed at the Condado Plaza Hilton. The hotel was conveniently located to work and other tourist locations. My room was an ocean front room on the 10th floor, so I had an outstanding view. The room was clean, quiet and well apportioned. The decor was a little dated, but everything worked. A/C worked very well. The room has a safe, a small refrigerator and plenty of electrical outlets. The free wi-fi worked well too. The beds were very comfortable as well. The hotel staff was very friendly. The hotel restaurants served decent food, which was comparable in price to other restaurants in the area. I would recommend the Condado Plaza Hilton to anyone staying in San Juan and plan to stay there the next time I return to San Juan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only luxury hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotels. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-wining Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, a 24-hour casino, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and a bubbling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham