Just got back from long weekend stay at this property. The location is great, short walk to restaurants and other major hotels. The inexpensive bus ride to Old San Juan only takes about 15 minutes and bus stops right outside. The front desk clerk upgraded us to an ocean view and gave us free breakfast vouchers because of an issue that involved Expedia reservation error. The rooms were good, beds comfortable. Pool area nice but we really enjoyed the breeze and grassy area near ocean. Would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only luxury hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotels. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-wining Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and a bubbling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Agoda, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham