Big – resort needs upgrade but still hip – GREAT sushi bar near the casino on the second floor – the breakfast café is terrible, don’t go there ever, it’s like Denny’s but worse.
We stayed in a room that had a great bed. The bathroom shower was a plexi glass cube, pretty cool but it leaked everywhere. The balcony was small and didn't offer much of a view. This would be a great place for a conference or someone who likes the big box hotels. However, the location was great - they have their own beach, a huge rock wall that when the waves are big creates an explosion of water - great show! The pools are HUGE - and there are 3 or 4 of them! They have a hot tub which is the only hot tub I think I ever saw in Puerto Rico. This would be a great place for family's with kids and young adults in their early 20's as well as a great place to have a business conference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only luxury hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotels. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-wining Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and a bubbling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham