The rooms here were clean enough and nicely decorated though not lavish. Restaurants in hotel above average though a tad overpriced as are taxi rides! Starbucks right outside the main hotel entrance. Casino was lively.. But the beach was a BIG OLE DRAG! The weirdest most univiting slice of beach I have ever seen. Big lobby with sofas tucked around, good for watching the sea and other people. Other hotels with casinos and some shopping about 15 min walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only luxury hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotels. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-wining Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, a 24-hour casino, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and a bubbling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel and getaroom.com so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham