We reserved a king sized bed through Expedia with city views. When we checked in at 7:00pm they said our room was not going to be ready for another three hours. If we wanted to check in right away with a king sized bed our only option was to upgrade to a lagoon view for $100.00. After arguing we ended up just paying it so we could start our vacation. The room was okay-the bed was slightly uncomfortable and our shower stall door did not close properly, leaving a huge puddle on the bathroom floor after we showered. The calk in the shower was also turning a weird pink color. The staff was unpleasant and service was so slow. If you want a beach towel you need to sign one out and the line takes 15 minutes. Two thumbs up, however, for the valet service. Valet service was speedy and the staff was friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only luxury hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotels. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-wining Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, a 24-hour casino, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and a bubbling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham