Stayed during a recent business trip to the area. Location was great due to proximity to both the airport and work location. Room was clean, spacious, sleek and modern. Pool area was beautiful. Beach was rocky and crowded.
We arrived at the hotel well after business hours. The front desk agents were young and very short tempered. The concierge person was also short and not very helpful. The Starbucks that is connected to the hotel had amazing service. Noah was awesome.
I would consider staying at this hotel again because the price point and location were both decent compensating for the lack of service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only luxury hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotels. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-wining Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, a 24-hour casino, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and a bubbling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham