I enjoyed my stay here. The restaurants were awesome especially the pikayo and noodle 8 bar upstairs by the casino. I loved the private beach and the awesome swim up bar.
The noodle 8 bar was open until three am and its definitely worth visiting if you want awesome asian food. Their spicy funa roll and special fried rice was amazing. Also the people are very friendly. Also their main restaurant Pikayo is a fancy high end restaurant well worth the price. My boyfriend and I had my birthday dinner here and they even brought out a little candle for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only luxury hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotels. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-wining Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, a 24-hour casino, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and a bubbling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham