There are two sides of this hotel, we stayed on the ocean side, which I think has better rooms, in an upper floor ocean view room. We found the staff to be very helpful when we were stuck at the hotel by hurricane Sandy. They graciously extended our stay at a reasonable rate and everyone kept asking about our family at home. We found the room to be clean, although the bed was uncomfortable and too soft for our backs. We were not charged for anything other than our room and taxes. The housekeeping staff promptly left everything we asked for. The Cafe Caribe was "okay" for breakfast but believe me the Denny's was disgusting!!! I am a very small eater and the waite staff was very accommodating by letting me order from the "add on" menu (1 pancake) or share my husbands breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Condado Plaza Hilton, the only luxury hotel overlooking both the Atlantic Ocean and Condado Lagoon, is an enchanting alternative to typical San Juan hotels. Our unique location boasts cool ocean breezes, breathtaking sunsets, and a shimmering, protected beach. Whether you're traveling for work or play, this sparkling hotel offers it all, superb dining options including the award-wining Pikayo restaurant, elegant event venues, three glistening pools, water slide, a 24-hour casino, waterports, 24-hour fitness center, tennis, poolside massage and a bubbling nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, BookIt.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Condado Plaza Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- San Juan Conrad
- Condado Plaza Hotel San Juan
- Hotel Resort Wyndham