Stayed four nights on business and leisure. Stayed in the tower; decent room but aging. Breakfast selection and quality we're just average... And on the weekend was absolutely chaotic with quite slow service.
Biggest gripe: my room was prepaid by my company, yet Caribe hilton charged my credit card anyway for the four day stay. Have been arguing with them about the double charge, and they now admit their fault... But will take at least a week to refund.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribe Hilton hotel, one of the most luxurious hotels in Puerto Rico, is set on an exclusive peninsula, made up of 17 acres of lush tropical gardens. This Puerto Rico Hilton is ideally situated between historic old San Juan and the exciting Condado area, offering a secluded beach, lavish accommodations and amenities tailored to families, couples and business travelers alike. This San Juan hotel is just a 15-minute drive from Luis Munoz Marin Airport and five minutes from San Juan's new Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Caribe Hilton San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel Caribe
- Hilton San Juan
- San Juan Caribe Hilton Hotel