We stayed here for two nights before leaving on a cruise and one night after we got back from the cruise, before flying home to California. This is a great hotel for relaxation -- the pool and beach area were amazing. We spent nearly all our time in the swim up bar and in the numerous pools. We had little kids too and they especially loved all the swimming time. The lobby and pool area were well kept and gets a huge thumbs up. In the lobby bar, we made friends with Victor -- what a great bartender. He had wonderful personality, was totally fun to talk to, and poured some very stiff drinks. He located a scale for us so we could weigh our bags prior to our flight -- I can't say enough good things about him. Thank you Victor!!
Food was ok. We ordered food in the bar area and it's a step up from fast food. The servers were very nice and responsive, though, and always got us what we requested.
The rooms were comfortable. The first stay we were in the older rooms. The view from there was breathtaking, but everything was a little aged. Our second stay we got the updated rooms, which were much nicer, however, the views weren't as great. I suppose there had to be some balance. The beds, however, were all very comfortable and I loved the fluffy bedspread. The pillows weren't my favorite, so bring your own.
Overall, we had a wonderful time here. The hotel is in a great location -- just a quick cab drive from Old San Juan and next to the beach. I would heartily recommend a stay here. Just know food and drink can get very pricey.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel Caribe
- San Juan Caribe Hilton
- Caribe Hilton
- Hilton San Juan
- San Juan Hilton
- San Juan Caribe Hilton Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribe Hilton hotel, one of the most luxurious hotels in Puerto Rico, is set on an exclusive peninsula, made up of 17 acres of lush tropical gardens. This Puerto Rico Hilton is ideally situated between historic old San Juan and the exciting Condado area, offering a secluded beach, lavish accommodations and amenities tailored to families, couples and business travelers alike. This San Juan hotel is just a 15-minute drive from Luis Munoz Marin Airport and five minutes from San Juan's new Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Otel, getaroom.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Caribe Hilton San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.