Don't rent a car, you could stay entirely within the resort without a need to leave. The bus is 50 cents (5 mins walk away) to old San Juan or across the street to other destinations. You can take the bus across the street to the giant mall but can take 1 hour total trip time between 2 buses. Rent a car for 1 day at a time if needed for other parts of the island.
Hotel and everything within the resort is beautiful and clean. There are alot of pools and places to be relax day or night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribe Hilton hotel, one of the most luxurious hotels in Puerto Rico, is set on an exclusive peninsula, made up of 17 acres of lush tropical gardens. This Puerto Rico Hilton is ideally situated between historic old San Juan and the exciting Condado area, offering a secluded beach, lavish accommodations and amenities tailored to families, couples and business travelers alike. This San Juan hotel is just a 15-minute drive from Luis Munoz Marin Airport and five minutes from San Juan's new Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Caribe Hilton San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel Caribe
- Hilton San Juan
- San Juan Caribe Hilton Hotel