I amd my wife and son all went to the Cribe Hilton to relax early August. Great place, wonderful private beach, large expansive swimming pool with 2 jacuzzi's, outside restaurant etc. Good food and drinks. The place is very big, multiple places to eat along with a Starbucks. They have a conferece center and with all of this we never felt crowded whether at the beach or the pool, thebar, their restaurants etc..
Keep in mind they are doing renovations and if you want a very good room ask for one in the main building from floors 3-7. They are roomy with all the amenities.
The Caribe Hilton is walking distence to some very good restaurants and a short distence to Old San Juan. Enjoy and I would god back again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribe Hilton Hotel, one of the most luxurious hotels in Puerto Rico, is set on an exclusive peninsula, made up of 17 acres of lush tropical gardens. This Puerto Rico Hilton is ideally situated between historic old San Juan and the exciting Condado area, offering a secluded beach, lavish accommodations and amenities tailored to families, couples and business travelers alike. This San Juan hotel is just a 15-minute drive from Luis Munoz Marin Airport and five minutes from San Juan's new Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribe Hilton San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel Caribe
- Hilton San Juan
- San Juan Caribe Hilton Hotel