One expects Hilton Hotels to provide good accommodation and this one was no exception.
I attended a convention there and enjoyed the time enormously. Several areas to dine either formally, less formally or al fresco. There is a Morton's Steak Restaurant there that was superb but make sure you are REALLY hungry if you go there because the steaks are huge ! They are also juicy, tender and tasty
Decent beach, loads of hammocks for people to use and a good pool bar. My wife was happy to sit at the pool and on the beach while I was at lectures.
Convention facilities wsere good and location excellent for a quick trip into the old city and not too far from the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribe Hilton Hotel, one of the most luxurious hotels in Puerto Rico, is set on an exclusive peninsula, made up of 17 acres of lush tropical gardens. This Puerto Rico Hilton is ideally situated between historic old San Juan and the exciting Condado area, offering a secluded beach, lavish accommodations and amenities tailored to families, couples and business travelers alike. This San Juan hotel is just a 15-minute drive from Luis Munoz Marin Airport and five minutes from San Juan's new Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels and BookIt.com so you can book your Caribe Hilton San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel Caribe
- Hilton San Juan
- San Juan Caribe Hilton Hotel