Never been to P.R and the ladies and I decided to vacation there for a quick 3 day get-a-way---and that is exactly what this hotel is----get-a-way from the work life!!! highly recommend this hotel...(1) My favorite part---private beach/pools/pool bar--wow! There are tons of beach beds that you can find everywhere to all sun worshippers. Pools are awesome but they have an amazing pool bar with the very best frozen mango mojito i have ever tasted---must have!!!! Towels are provided, the sand is soft and friendly for adults/kids and there are fish swimming in the beach water which is very cool. They even had beach hammocks under the palm trees which was so relaxing while you hid from the sun and felt the cool breeze on your skin. (2) Room was a slight issue as the a/c was leaking water on the carpet but the staff was amazing and moved us along with our luggage into an upgraded room----thank you! The room had a very big bathroom with double sinks, huuuuuge shower with tiled seating, and rain like shower head. They had these free mini amazing products for shampoo/conditioner/soaps which we ordered each day as we loved them!!! Beds were super comfy feather like, we had the balcony room which had an amazing view, and the place was clean. No complaints on the room at all. (3) The food in the hotel was great---we had the breakfest in the outdoor patio near the pool but opted for ordering on their menu as we are not buffet people. The breakfast was great! appx $15-20pp. However in the lobby of the hotel there was a starbucks for all those who need their coffee lol. The lobby was awesome by the way---stores galore and a small parrot cage!!!! Although they have restaurants in the hotel such as morton's we wanted authentic puerto rican food so we ventured to old san juan for food. We heard about walking/busses---we just opted for taxi's...about $12-15 each way which adds up but it was the fastest/safest way. YOU MUST HAVE MOFONGO at Mojito's---OMG we went there 3x during our 3 day vacation lol. Amazing plantains baked with either pork, seafood or chicken. We also walked around old san juan as they have tons of shops.
**** Overall i will return to this hotel and recommend everyone----and possibly will consider my future "beach wedding" at this location. While on the beach we saw about 6 weddings, they were beautiful. They even have a beautiful venue in the hotel for weddings which i wanted to crash just because the music playing was great. The hotel lobby had great music too--karaoke night which i was shocked at the amazing talent singing that night. I read everyone's complaint on the prices of food/drinks----and i guess since we are from NY--they felt the same. $10 drinks, $30 cheap wine bottles, but you are on vacation---who cares and just enjoy yourself at this hilton!!!!
** oh yea my only complaint came from my sister---she went to the spa and the a/c broke and had the door open which meant a noisy massage while she sweat. not fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribe Hilton Hotel, one of the most luxurious hotels in Puerto Rico, is set on an exclusive peninsula, made up of 17 acres of lush tropical gardens. This Puerto Rico Hilton is ideally situated between historic old San Juan and the exciting Condado area, offering a secluded beach, lavish accommodations and amenities tailored to families, couples and business travelers alike. This San Juan hotel is just a 15-minute drive from Luis Munoz Marin Airport and five minutes from San Juan's new Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Caribe Hilton San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel Caribe
- Hilton San Juan
- San Juan Caribe Hilton Hotel