I stayed at this Hotel 1 night in Jan/12 before going on my cruise and 2 nights coming back.
The view of the ocean off my balcony was breath taking!
Apparently this is the only Hotel in San Juan that has its own private beach, the rest are public, so it was very quiet and relaxing around the pool & beach area and not that crowded.
I enjoyed a buffet breakfast 1 morning which was very good and they also have Starbucks on site for a quick breakfast or Subway within very close walking distance as well if you prefer that for lunch.
Rooms were very clean and the service was top notch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribe Hilton hotel, one of the most luxurious hotels in Puerto Rico, is set on an exclusive peninsula, made up of 17 acres of lush tropical gardens. This Puerto Rico Hilton is ideally situated between historic old San Juan and the exciting Condado area, offering a secluded beach, lavish accommodations and amenities tailored to families, couples and business travelers alike. This San Juan hotel is just a 15-minute drive from Luis Munoz Marin Airport and five minutes from San Juan's new Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Otel, Agoda, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Caribe Hilton San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel Caribe
- Hilton San Juan
- San Juan Caribe Hilton Hotel