My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights during the Easter holidays. We had previously stayed in the Conrad Hotel which is very close to the Caribe. The Caribe is much nicer. We expected it to be a bit more crowded due to the holidays but you can definitely still find your own quiet area to lounge and relax. It has nice pools, beautiful views, and a great staff. The rooms were clean and comfortable with great views. They were also relatively quiet.The hotel has a private beach area (calm for San Juan standards because they built a little cove area but don't expect the water in San Juan to be like the other side of the island....you are still on the Atlantic side), swim up bar, several jacuzzis, and very nice lobby.
I would definitely come back here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribe Hilton hotel, one of the most luxurious hotels in Puerto Rico, is set on an exclusive peninsula, made up of 17 acres of lush tropical gardens. This Puerto Rico Hilton is ideally situated between historic old San Juan and the exciting Condado area, offering a secluded beach, lavish accommodations and amenities tailored to families, couples and business travelers alike. This San Juan hotel is just a 15-minute drive from Luis Munoz Marin Airport and five minutes from San Juan's new Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Caribe Hilton San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel Caribe
- Hilton San Juan
- San Juan Caribe Hilton Hotel