We have been here many times and have never been disappointed. The grounds are magnificent, the rooms are great. They are spacious and clean and up to date.
The buffet breakfast is the most sumptious we have ever had. Fresh squeezed orange juice, champaigne and so much more.
What we miss is the Executive Lounge, that was closed for economic reasons. We also miss the restaurant that was always open all day, but now is only open for breakfast. Since the hotel is a 20 taxi ride to Old San Juan we would like more dining options on the grounds. We shall return, however.
We have yet to meet a more courteous and friendly staff, always willing to help and please.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel Caribe
- San Juan Caribe Hilton
- Caribe Hilton
- Hilton San Juan
- San Juan Hilton
- San Juan Caribe Hilton Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribe Hilton hotel, one of the most luxurious hotels in Puerto Rico, is set on an exclusive peninsula, made up of 17 acres of lush tropical gardens. This Puerto Rico Hilton is ideally situated between historic old San Juan and the exciting Condado area, offering a secluded beach, lavish accommodations and amenities tailored to families, couples and business travelers alike. This San Juan hotel is just a 15-minute drive from Luis Munoz Marin Airport and five minutes from San Juan's new Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Amex, BookIt.com, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Fareportal so you can book your Caribe Hilton San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.